BGB2000 is an Inverter Gasoline Power Generator Form BORMANN PRO.
Portable Gasoline-fueled inverter generator
Bormann PRO BGB2000 is specially designed to provide exclusive Power for a Wide Variety of Applications, from Lighting Equipment and PC’s to Water Pumps and air Compressors. The Generator is driven by a Powerful Four Stroke OHV Engine which Runs on Unleaded Gasoline.
Main features and specs:
- BGB2000 features state of the Art Inverter Technology and is equipped with a pure – copper winded coil ensuring extended lifespan, continuous power and cost effective operation.
- Carefully-designed multiple Air Inlets make sure that the engine operates effectively even in the most demanding conditions.
- Environmental-friendly and noiseless operation; the generator satisfies Euro 5 classification standards, complying with the relevant European Regulations.
- This extra lightweight Generator is 36% smaller and 17% lighter (18.3kg!), compared to similar generators of the same type.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank; the BGB2000 Generator can operate smoothly even when placed on a 25o ground slope without the need of interrupting your work for refueling.
- Indestructible fuel tank; the fuel tank is made of ST14 steel, giving the ability to withstand 100kg of weight force without getting deformed.
- BGB2000 wields a heavy IPX3 shield against splashes and sprayed water making waterproof protection an easy task.
- All plastic parts are UVA tested, providing more than 500h of wear-free operation.